November 11th 2019
First Presbyterian Church of Springfield – Lambert Hall
356 Summit Rd.
Springfield, PA 19064
Doors open: 7:00 p.m.
7:00 – 7:30 Table Sessions / Swap & Shop
7:30 – 7:45 Announcements
7:45 – 8:00 Election & Club Picture
8:00 Main Event
“Food for Thought on Restaurant Magic”
Chris Fabiano has been performing the art of magic for over twenty years. Though he works at a variety of venues from house parties to full scale theater shows, he performs as a weekly, full time restaurant entertainer. In his new lecture entitled “Food for Thought on Restaurant Magic”, Chris Fabiano will discuss the do’s and don’ts of performing in restaurants, bars, and clubs. Of course, this lecture will not only be theory, but Chris will teach some effects directly from his working repertoire including…
- Strange Greetings: A random greeting is selected from a stack of business cards. It is later discovered to be the only one not unsavory.
- Corner to Corner: A coins across routine with a fun and surprising finish.
- Look Mom, Two Hands!: A double card selection with a baffling kicker. This effect is a true lesson in misdirection.
- Marlo’s Oil and Water: An old classic revisited with slightly new handling.
- Crossed Out: A mentalism piece using some clever ideas on the “one ahead” principal.
- …and much more!